Social distancing guidelines have meant that many health centers have had to reduce services or shift to virtual services for the time being. Because sometimes you may need the support of a medical provider, below you will find a list of adolescent-serving clinics that are still providing in-person or virtual services to young people during this time. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.
- General Health:
Corridor Family Health Center
- Care during COVID: The Healthy Teens and Young Adults clinic provides specialized medical services to individuals 10-24 years of age, including reproductive health, family planning, health education services, and mental health screening and referrals.
- Address: 611 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Detroit, MI 48201
- Phone number: 313-832-6300; press 8 during the directory
- Hours: Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri: 9am-5pm; Tues: 10am-6pm
Child and Adolescent Center- Pierce
- Care during COVID: Exclusively for Redford residents, ages 10-21, as well as their dependents. Appointments will continue as scheduled. Please call before seeking medical treatment if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Address: 25605 Orangelawn Ave. Redford, MI 48239
- Phone number: 313-242-0570
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-4pm
Health and Social Services (CHASS) Center
- Care during COVID: NO WALK-INS. Please call us prior to coming to the Center, especially if you are feeling sick or suspect you have COVID-19.
- Address: 5635 West Fort Street Detroit, MI 48209
- Phone number: 313-849-3920
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm; Sat 8am-12pm
- Woodward Corridor Family Health Center
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
Parenthood Detroit Health Center
- Care during COVID: Scheduled appointments are required. We do not accept walk-ins. However you may stop in without an appointment to pick up prescription refills or Plan B emergency contraception.
- Address: 4229 Cass Ave. Detroit, MI 48201
- Phone number: 313-831-7776
- Hours: Mon/Tues/Thurs: 9am-5pm
- Planned Parenthood Detroit Health Center
Asking for a friend:
- Do you have questions about your health? How to manage new and different forms of stress and anxiety? How to protect yourself from STIs? How to make choices about drinking? College student health educators with Peer Health Exchange are here to help. Click the ask button and share your question and we will endeavor to provide a personal response within 48 hours. We will not share any information you submit except to facilitate our response with your questions. *Our website is not a resource for life-threatening situations and is not monitored 24/7. If you are in crisis, please call 911.*