Social distancing guidelines have meant that many health centers have had to reduce services or shift to virtual services for the time being. Because sometimes you may need the support of a medical provider, below you will find a list of adolescent-serving clinics that are still providing in-person or virtual services to young people during this time. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.
It is also critical that you know what you can expect when you seek out care. Each region has different laws about what minors (young people under 18) can access without their parents’ or guardians’ knowledge/permission. To know what the Minors’ Rights are in the Los Angeles, click here.
- General Health:
Hospital Los Angeles Adolescent Medicine
- Care during COVID: Telehealth (Virtual) care only. Must be ages 12-25. Covers all services and is free for those under 18 who do not have insurance.
- Phone number: 323-361-2153
- Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm; telehealth only
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Adolescent Medicine
- LGBTQ+ Health
Health- David Geffen Center
- Care during COVID: Primary care, sexual health, and behavioral health services available at free or reduced cost to the LGBT community.
- Address: 611 S. Kingsley Dr. Los Angeles, Ca 90005
- Phone number:
- Behavioral health: 213-201-1621
- HIV/STI Testing 213-201-1500
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- LA LGBT
Center Medical Services
- Care during COVID: Primary care, sexual health, and behavioral health services available at reduced cost (for uninsured people, a sliding scale based on ability to pay) for the LGBT community.
- Address: Mcdonald/ Wright Building 1625 N. Schrader blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Phone number: 323-993-7500
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm; Sat 10am-2pm
- APLA Health- David Geffen Center