Sex and Safety Toolkit
- Types of Sex: Sex can mean many different things to different people. This list provides some examples.
For more information check out the additional resources below:
- Sexual Health in a Time of Social Distancing: TeenSource.org guide to sex during a pandemic.
Sex and Sexuality:
- Power to Decide: Power To Decide believes it’s important to give you unbiased information on sex, love, and relationships so that you can make informed decisions and live your best life.
- Mt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center: Accurate information to support you in making decisions about your sexual health
STI and Pregnancy Prevention:
- Bixby Birth Control Chart: A chart to help you understand the effectiveness of different types of birth control
Have a question about your health?
Wondering how to manage new and different forms of stress and anxiety? How to protect yourself from STIs? How to make choices about drinking?
College student Health Educators at Peer Health Exchange are here to help. Click the “ask” button located at the bottom right corner of your screen to share your question and we will do our best to provide a personal response within 48 hours. We will not share any information you submit except to allow us to respond to your questions.
*Our website is not a resource for life-threatening situations and is not monitored 24/7. If you are in crisis, please call 911.*