Published on April 13th, 2020
Substance Use Toolkit
For more information, check out the additional resources below:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-8255 any time
- The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals. Call any time you or someone you care about needs help.
- Above the Influence: Are you feeling weighed down, and don’t know what to do? There are great resources available, and people ready to help.
- Text ABOVE to 741-741 for 24/7, anonymous, free crisis counseling via the Crisis Text Line.
- Call 1-800-448-3000 to connect with the Boys Town National Hotline.
- SAHMSA (for adults): Call 1-800-662-HELP(4357)
- If an adult in your life needs help with substance use, they can call SAMHSA for help, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Virtual Recovery Resources:
- Connectedness is critical to maintaining recovery, so this resource includes a number of opportunities for virtual connection for those in recovery.
Drugs, Alcohol, and Tobacco:
- Drug Policy Alliance: Drug Policy Alliance focuses on helping people of all ages make safer choices about drug use.
Hablemos: Acceso a los servicios de salud