- LGBTQ+ Cheat Sheet: A helpful list of gender and sexuality terms and definitions
Stories from Young People
A playlist of videos about identity, self-acceptance, and finding community.
- Trans People Answer The Most Googled Questions About The Trans Experience: Trans people answer the most searched questions about the trans experience. (Buzzfeed)
- Coming Out as Nonbinary, Genderqueer, or Gender Non-Conforming: Individuals who identify as gender non-binary offer advice for what people should know about the coming out and discovery process. (Lifehacker)
- Latinos Talk About Coming Out: Latinos talk about coming out. (Pero Like)
- Before Vs. After: Coming Out: Young people talk about their experiences before and after coming out. (Buzzfeed)
- LGBT Athletes Talk About Coming Out: LGBT athletes talk about coming out. (As/Is)
For more information, check out the additional resources below:
Exploring LGBTQ+ Identity:
- The Trevor Project Coming Out Handbook: A handbook for LGBTQ+ young people
- Q Chat Space: Find and give support, have fun, connect around shared interests and get good information.
- Trevor Space: Trevor Space is an affirming international community for LGBTQ+ young people ages 13-24.
Have a question about your health?
Wondering how to manage new and different forms of stress and anxiety? How to protect yourself from STIs? How to make choices about drinking?
College student health educators at Peer Health Exchange are here to help. Click the “ask” button located at the bottom right corner of your screen to share your question and we will do our best to provide a personal response within 48 hours. We will not share any information you submit except to allow us to respond to your questions.
*Our website is not a resource for life-threatening situations and is not monitored 24/7. If you are in crisis, please call 911.*