To kick-off the month of April, we have this week’s PHEnomenal Five: a bi-weekly round-up of five articles that we thought were interesting related to young people, health education and health outcomes
Phenomenal Five (Friday, April 1st, 2016)
1. A powerful podcast discussing sex education as a human right.
2. With health and sex education in the U.S. lagging far behind, young people seek out other sources for learning about sex and intimacy.
3. A courageous young person shares her experience of depression, finding help, and what it is like coping with a mental illness.
4. As the most effective form of contraception, the IUD is creating a revolution.
5. The Five Things LGBTQ Students Won’t Learn in Health Class.