Graduating PHE volunteers celebrating the end of the 2015-16 program year in Los Angeles
PHEnomenal Five is a bi-weekly round-up of five articles that we thought were interesting related to young people, health education and health outcomes.
PHEnomenal Five (May 27, 2016)
1. An important call to reframe how we think about education and health—reminding us how these two things are inextricably linked.
2. What young people in America really want right now is less racism.
3. A deeper look into why there aren’t more young women choosing IUDs given the data supporting its positive impact on preventing unintended pregnancies.
4. A new report highlights that unsafe sex is one of the fastest growing risks for poor health in young people.
5. Sex Ed: Too Little, Too Biological, Too Late