PHE alumni at a NYC alumni council event
PHEnomenal Five is a bi-weekly round-up of five articles that we thought were interesting related to young people, health education and health outcomes.
PHEnomenal Five (June 10, 2016)
1. A new study suggests that fewer young people are having sex, and researchers are curious to learn more.
2. A look into how meditation can be used in schools to help close the achievement gap among young people.
3. While young people get nearly half of the STIs in the U.S., few of them are actually getting tested.
4. If we know how to help students dealing with poverty succeed, then why aren’t we doing more of it?
5. Fewer young people are smoking traditional cigarettes, yet there is an increase in e-cigarette use.