PHEnomenal Five is a bi-weekly round-up of five articles that we thought were interesting related to young people, health education and health outcomes.
PHEnomenal Five (July 8, 2016)
1. How one teen is using art to raise mental health awareness
2. How LA public schools are planning to close the education gap
3. Read about why schools need to address sexual consent and the impact it can have
4. Why lack of information is preventing women in developing countries from using contraceptives
5. Read about why bullies face a higher riskof teen suicide