PHEnomenal Five is a bi-weekly round-up of five articles that we thought were interesting related to young people, health education and health outcomes.
PHEnomenal Five (July 22, 2016)
1. The American Academy of Pediatricians issued a report emphasizing why comprehensive sex education is essential
2. Teen pregnancy rates have dropped over the years. Find out how television has been a key factor in decreasing rates
3. De-stigmatizing mental illness in the black community
4. Why many teenagers may not be the risk-takers we think they are
5. Advice for parents on how to avoid teen binge drinking