Healthy Relationships Toolkit
- #ShowUp Bingo: How are you checking in on your friends? See how you’re doing with this BINGO game created by our 9th grade students in Dallas!
- Ways of Communicating: What’s the difference between passive, aggressive, and assertive communication?
- Communicating your needs while social distancing: Helpful tips for having open, honest, communication
Stories from Young People
A playlist of videos about navigating conflict, showing support, and respect.
- How a simple question turned my day around: Health Educator Wasan shares how one text message turned his day around. (Peer Health Exchange)
- How to stay connected while social distancing: Health Educator Zimani shares how she is staying engaged and connecting with family during this challenging time. (Peer Health Exchange)
- How to save your privacy while keeping the peace during a pandemic: Health Educator Courteney whispers her experience sharing space with her family under New York City’s shelter-in-place order. (Peer Health Exchange)
For more information, check out the additional resources below:
- Let’s Be Real (Break The Cycle): Let’s be real creates a space for young people to navigate everyday relationship occurrences such as crushes, breakups, sexuality, firsts, and even hookups. It does this by connecting youth to in-person and online opportunities to have real conversations about their experiences and ultimately begin to create a culture without abuse.