How are you? How are you managing? These are difficult times and you might be wondering if others are feeling the same as you.
Meet Courteney, Jolie, Wasan, and Zimani. They’re college student health educators with Peer Health Exchange. Click to watch as they share their own experiences navigating their mental health and emotional well-being and coping during this pandemic. Join the conversation and share your own experiences in the video comments.
- How to Take Care of Yourself During a Crisis (Extrovert Edition) Extroverted Wasan describes how hard it is being separated from his friends, and shares some of the tools he’s started using to support him in maintaining these important social connections.
- How to Stay Connected While Social Distancing Zimani talks about how she’s managing to stay connected with loved ones while social distancing.
- How to Deal When Everything is Different, Courteney takes us along as she creates her weekly bullet journal to help her healthily cope with stress and anxiety.
- How to Save your Privacy While Keeping the Peace, Courteney shares her experiences with living with her family 24/7 and some advice for saving her privacy and keeping the peace.
- How to Manage Responsibilities During a Crisis, Jolie describes how she’s balancing home life, school life, and starting a brand-new job at a hospital.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more on managing, coping, and taking care of yourself.